Tieto and EVRY joining forces to create a leading Nordic digital services company
“This combination announced today will create a company well-positioned to facilitate digital transformation across the Nordics for the benefit of our customers, employees, shareholders and society. With continued investments in our people, latest technologies such as robotics, cloud and artificial intelligence, the combination will create a competitive digital partner for our customers. We have a strong cultural foundation based on Nordic values with upmost respect for every individual and focus on life-long learning. I believe we will create exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth for employees in both companies – and a strong value proposition for our customers. Together we have the opportunity to accelerate the pace of change and innovation in the industry and bring the benefits of the digital world to our customers faster and more effectively. I foresee a very exciting journey ahead”, says Kimmo Alkio, President and CEO of Tieto.
“During the last few years, EVRY has taken important steps and become a preferred partner for digital transformation to our customers. EVRY and Tieto share strong Nordic values promoting openness, trust and diversity. I believe that the new company will attract the right competence, customers and partners,” says Per Hove, CEO of EVRY.
1. Named TietoEVRY, the company will be well-positioned to bring the benefits of the digital world to our customers faster.
2. The combination creates a company with combined revenue of EUR ˜3 billion and ˜24,000 professionals across the world.
3. With more than 5,000 digital consultants in the Nordics close to customers with deep customer knowledge, and around 10,000 globally, the new company is set to accelerate its customers’ digital transformation.
4. Highly complementary across capabilities, markets and services with a strong presence in Norway, Sweden and Finland together with global expert teams, provide a good foundation for growth for the new company.
5. Companies share strong Nordic cultural heritage and values promoting openness, respect and diversity.
6. It is expected that the merger will be completed during the fourth quarter of 2019, or during the first quarter of 2020 at the latest, subject to shareholder and competition authority approvals.
Read related documents
Read more from the related documents below.
Digital Advantage for Nordic Enterprises and Societies
Shareholder Nomination Board proposal - English
Proposals by the Board of Directors and the Shareholders’ Nomination Board of Tieto Corporation to the Extraordinary General Meeting resolving on the merger between Tieto Corporation and EVRY ASA
Tieto and EVRY sign merger plan
Approval of Prospectus EN
Supplement to the Merger Prospectus
Evry Q3 2019 interim report
Tieto Q3 2019 interim report
Evry Q2 2019 interim report
Tieto Q2 2019 interim report
Evry 2018 financial statements
Tieto 2018 financial statements
Merger and listing prospectus
Resolutions of the Extraordinary General Meeting of EVRY ASA
Resolutions of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Tieto
Governance Agreement (en)
News and releases
Read more about the related news and releases below.
Tieto and EVRY joining forces
Tieto and EVRY joining forces to create a leading Nordic digital services company (stock exchange release 18.6.2019)
Tieto and EVRY joining forces
Tieto and EVRY joining forces to create a leading Nordic digital services company (press release 18.6.2019)
Tieto och EVRY går samman
Tieto och EVRY går samman för att bli en ledande leverantör av digitala tjänster i Norden
EVRY og Tieto fusjonerer
EVRY og Tieto fusjonerer og skaper en ledende nordisk leverandør av digitale tjenester
Regulatory approvals obtained for the merger
Regulatory approvals obtained for the merger between Tieto Corporation and EVRY ASA – closing of the merger subject to divestment of EVRY’s case management and archiving systems in Norway
Extraordinary General Meeting of Tieto Corporation
Extraordinary General Meeting of Tieto Corporation (EGM) was held on Tuesday 3 September 2019 at 16:00 (EET) at Tieto’s headquarters, address Keilalahdentie 2-4, 02150 Espoo, Finland.
Documents of the EGM
- Notice to the EGM
- Merger Plan and the proposals for the decisions on the matters on the agenda of the EGM
- Other documents which according to the Finnish Companies Act and Norwegian Public Companies Act shall be kept available for the shareholders
- Prospectus on the Merger
- Instructions for the participants in the EGM
- Description of Data File
- EGM presentation
- EGM minutes