Career in Tieto Estonia
At Tieto, we offer you the chance to make a difference. You will have opportunities to create new IT solutions, services and products that benefit not just our customers’ businesses but all of society. With us you will be at the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best teams with right attitude professionals. You will work with brilliant colleagues at the global and evolving working environment.
At Tieto you have an opportunity to specialize as a top professional, a real expert in the IT area. You may be a creative software developer, a thorough business analyst or a smart sysadmin with golden hands by nature. Our customers include leading organisations in the areas of energy, financial services, health care, logistics, telecommunications and trade but also, for instance, social welfare and other public services.
Approximately 13,000 people work globally for Tieto. In Estonia, the number is a little over 300. If you are eager to inspire our customers pro-actively and want to be part of our success, look at our open jobs and/or follow us in our company page in LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
In order to find new talent, we usually announce a public competition, but the most active applicants contact us directly.
There is no one correct answer how to become a member of the Tieto team. We have to find each other and if we are a match, make history together. Contact us, let’s talk!
We want you to feel comfortable and welcomed in Tieto from day one. Tieto’s Onboarding program lasts all the first year of your employment and contains interactive presentations and trainings. You are supported by our HR department, your direct supervisor and your mentor. You will get a general idea of the strategy, goals and values of the company which will enable you to understand Tieto better.
Bonuses & compensations
- Referral bonuses
- Monetary bonuses for special life events (marriage, child birth, funeral)
- Other bonuses and compensations
- Compensation of monthly mobile services
- Compensation of study loan
- Internal and external training possibilities
- Mentoring programs
- Diverse and international projects
- Vision compensation
- Monthly sport compensation
- Health checks and vaccinations in the office
- Fully compensated sick leaves for 3 first days
- Dental compensation
- Fresh fruits twice a week
- Water, coffee, tea, milk, muesli and juices 24/7
- Massage chairs
- Additional vacation days for family events
- Additional free days for attending to Defence Forces courses
- Loyalty vacation
- Team building events
- Christmas party
- Exciting internal celebrations and competitions
- Birthday celebrations
Here you can find our currently active job offerings.
Service Desk Specialist (Finnish Language)
Service Desk Specialist (Swedish Language)
Thank you for your letter! We will reply to you as soon as we can.